The producers, chefs, restaurateurs, eateries, wineries, breweries, and more across Ontario's Southwest are ready to keep offering their great eats and products for you to enjoy at home.
Here are the lists of businesses offering local take-out, delivery, and curbside pickup for orders placed online or by phone. Here are links to each list broken down by region.
(This list will be evolving each day so be sure to check regularly and contact the business ahead of time to ensure order can be placed.)
- Windsor-Essex Pelee Island
- St. Thomas
- Elgin County
- Oxford County
- Middlesex County
- Norfolk County
- Haldimand County
Please remember, businesses are doing their absolute best to keep you, your family, and their employees safe. Please be kind and patient with them. Remember that it’s a stressful time for everyone. When you see new rules at a local business consider thanking them for keeping you safe.
Please note that staying home is currently the top recommendation from the Ontario government to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19. If you choose to go out, here is a quick summary of how you can keep safe while exploring Ontario’s Southwest:
- Always stay two metres away from other people who aren’t in your social bubble.
- Bring hand sanitizer.
- Wear a mask. For many establishments, whenever you are indoors or moving around a patio, you must wear a mask.
- Call the businesses you want to visit before you arrive and ask about their safety procedures and rules.
- Read and obey all signage to keep you safe.
- Be kind and patient with others as everyone is adjusting to the new normal.
Since recommendations are subject to change, please always check the government of Ontario website for updates related to COVID-19 best practices.