< Back to Listings

Imperial Theatre

168 N.Christina Street
Sarnia, ON
N7T 7H8
519 344-7469

Visit Website

Originally built as The Capitol Movie Theatre in 1936, the Capitol was lovingly restored between 1995 and 1997, in all of its Art Deco elegance, and transformed from the premiere movie-house of the 1930s to 1980s to a theatre for live performances and renamed the Imperial Oil Centre for the Performing Arts. Every seat in the house provides an excellent view of the stage. In fact, no seat is more than sixty feet from the stage. The Imperial Theatre is located right in the heart of downtown Sarnia, just minutes away from anything and everything a traveller could need.

Facility Info

Events

Offers