Nationally designated for its magnificent interior, this Victorian beauty is a monument to the Aesthetic Art Movement. Built in the 1880's by E.D. Tillson, first Mayor of Tillsonburg, Annandale House has been restored to its former glory. The complex now serves as a museum and tourist information centre. Visitors to the site can tour three floors of the house with its restored period rooms and history galleries, as well as, the main gallery with its changing displays. Group Tours welcome.